воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

caring for aging loved ones





Because i have 2 amazing sisters who always give into me, i got a present.
Not a big expensive one, but one that will be put into good use.

At Boarders paperchase today, i found a CD holder/folder and decided to be shameless.
"I think you should buy me this as my car-warming present"
So i got my car-warming present.

When i got back to grams and showed my present off,
my mother insisted shamelessly, that she should have a car-warming present too.
I am my motherapos;s daughter.

And because i am determined to put this holder/folder into good use, i am burning CDs after CDs.
(Buying an FM transmitter for my Ipod would cost about 16 times more than my folder.)
Any future passengers are welcome to burn CDs for me as well.
i now have, RB duets, Top 20 pop love songs and Micheal Jackson.
(Do not condemn me for my choices, those are good sing-a-longs.)

In the words of Bong, any CDs with unacceptable music would be broken and thrown at any vehicle that comes my way.




amazing women, caring for aging loved ones, caring for aging parent, caring for aging parents, caring for air plant.



Комментариев нет: